About this episode
In a relatively short time, we’ve gone from collecting and neglecting data to managing, enriching, and learning from data. We are in the age of collective data empowerment, where user-friendly apps and data ubiquity mean almost anyone can answer complex business questions. So why does the “data-driven” enterprise still sound like a pipe dream?
Join Tim, Juan and special guest Kelly Wright, president and COO at Gong and former VP at Tableau, for a discussion on data and analytics past, present, and future.
COO at Gong
This episode features
- Ways organizations can maximize the value of data they are already collecting
- How to address challenges with data and application sprawl
- The Gong Show was a popular TV talent show in the 70s. What was your favorite game show growing up?
- Understand the true reality! Everyone is a data worker!
- Valuable assets in an org: people, people, people… and then data
- When people are empowered to answer their own questions, faster.. they like their job more.