About this episode
Some of the greatest breakthroughs throughout human history can be attributed to the biotech field, from life-saving vaccines to advances in supply chains. So it’s no surprise that biotech is also a fast-mover when it comes to innovative socio-technical paradigms like data mesh.
In this episode, Tim, Juan, and Omar Khawaja, Global Head of BI at Roche, break down the good, the bad, and the ugly of the company’s data mesh journey.
Head of BI, Roche
This episode features
- How to identify potential use cases and pick the one to prioritize
- How to think about ownership when data and tools are widely distributed
- You’ll be at Snowflake Summit in Las Vegas next month. So will we. What’s the best buffet food?
- Read it, ignored. Then read it again.
- Go nuts.. In an organized manner.
- Not everything needs to be automated.