About this episode
What’s the best way to get to know your customers? For most companies the solution is creating a 360 profile using data integration, data warehouse, master data management, and a slew of marketing tools. But there is another option: the Identity Graph.
This episode features
- What an identity graph is and why you need one
- Why graph technology is a game changer for understanding customers
- The true identity of St. Patrick and what he might buy if he were alive today
- Don’t boil the ocean: focus on your KPIs and most relevant data
- Privacy expectations evolve. It’s about the people, not the device or browser
- The graph is not a new chapter, but a new book entirely. Scale relationships and data like never before
President & Chief Product Officer, Wunderman Thompson Data
Chief Data Officer, Wunderman Thompson Data
Mentioned in this episode
Our business is all about relationships. Today, we can now do in 12 hours what we couldn’t do in six months. We can hypothesize about a new data element that we think can be meaningful to our graph of 270 million people.