About this episode
In this wildly diverse yet hyperconnected world, it’s hard enough to understand how people communicate with one another. So how do machines do it?
Join Juan, Tim, and special guest, Steve Whitla from Visual Meaning for a discussion about how humans and systems talk to one another, and even have meaningful conversations
This episode features
- The role of semantics in reaching shared meaning
- What constitutes “understanding” when it comes to machine to machine communication
- Better talking machine: K.I.T.T. or Johnny 5?
- Shared meaning needs to be a principle of your company → part of your culture.
- Leaders need to take ownership for shared meaning.
- You can’t govern a system without a good model (map) of the system.