About this episode
We always talk about managing metadata and data…but what about managing knowledge? It has to be more than keeping a spreadsheet of a business glossary!
Join Tim, Juan, and Joe Hilger from Enterprise Knowledge for a conversation about how the data management and knowledge management communities need to unite in order to best manage your unstructured and structured data.
This episode features
- What roles and skills to prioritize
- Why diversity is critical
- What things do we wish would self-destruct
- Metadata is the description about the information you are looking at
- Knowledge management is about people, process and content with tech to get the right information to the right people at the time of need
- You need ontologists, and often you need to train them