About this episode
Classic Rock, historical paintings, and fine wine; some things are better left untouched. When it comes to your data stack however, that rule doesn’t apply.
Having the right foundation- a mix of tools, people, and processes- is absolutely essential to getting value from your data. Join Juan, Tim, and Brandon Chen from FiveTran for a chat about letting go of your organization’s old tools and processes and welcoming in the new.
This episode features
- Obvious signs that it’s time to change your data architecture
- How to prevent your data stack from becoming another silo
- Classic TV shows worth modernizing and rebooting
- “Modern” is a continuously rising bar
- No Modern MODELING tool in the stack will be a BIG FAIL
- Modern data stack can be tools that don’t neatly fit into boxes