About this episode
What does it take to build a successful data & analytics business? An entrepreneurial spirit, a problem-solving mindset, a sense of adventure, and the strength to get started.
We are live from the data.world All Hands and joined by Brett Hurt, CEO and co-founder of data.world, author, and serial entrepreneur. Brett will share what it’s like to fundraise and scale a data company in this challenging economic climate, who inspires him and why, and how he sees the data and analytics landscape evolving.
CEO/ Co-founder, Author
This episode features
- How to hire and retain great people
- What we can all learn from failure
- Recommendations for wines under $20
- Don’t use bullshit metrics and information
- Be humble!
- Pain can cause focus, and focus and create cultural resiliency.