About this episode
It wasn’t that long ago that enterprise software was dominated by proprietary data architectures from the likes of IBM, Oracle, and SAP. Once you made a selection, you were stuck with it for better or worse, in sickness and in health.
But that’s not the case today. The methodical movement towards resilient, open SaaS applications and best-of-breed tools has ushered in the era of DataOps buoyed by the “modern data stack.” But, is this a good thing?
Join Tim, Juan and special guest Andy Palmer, CEO of Tamr, to talk open vs. closed ecosystems and how to decide what’s right for you.
Co-Founder & Chairman, Tamr
This episode features
- How DataOps will reshape the next wave of best-of-breed systems
- Will monoliths make a comeback?
- What was a big purchase you made that you almost immediately regretted?
- DataOps is KEY
- DevOps cannot be bought with just ONE tool
- Control data quality at the source