Fast, Adaptive, Ready for Outcomes – Data That Works For Your Business
November 12th, 2020: 12:00pm Central Time (US & Canada)
Join data.world as we welcome special guest Michele Goetz, VP, Principal Analyst at Forrester and author of The Forrester Wave™: Machine Learning Data Catalogs, Q4 2020 (newly published!).
Agile is more than a buzzword or development methodology; it’s a way of life for data. You may be rolling out an enterprise-ready cloud data platform or keeping up with the data needs of data scientists and solution developers, Agile Data Governance ensures you design, develop, deliver and evolve quickly, in a coordinated manner, and are tuned to the outcomes and ROI your business expects.
Join us for a deeper look at the new world of DataOps and how Agile Data Governance gets your organizations to:
- Apply Agile practices and responsibilities to build, reuse, and reimagine data products
- Open access, understanding, and utilization to all data
- Adapt internal and external data sources to insight and operational needs
- Extend data literacy and do data governance and not even realize it
- An advanced insight-driven state with data intelligence and cataloging
VP, Principal Analyst
Chief Product Officer & Co-Founder