About this episode
Data mesh continues to be a hot topic in 2022, and it feels like we’re finally past the definition stage. The big question to resolve this year is: how do you do federated data governance in a decentralized environment? Can you even do it?
Join Tim, Juan and special guest Dora Boussias, Director of Enterprise Architecture and Data Strategy, for a live brainstorming session on how to implement data governance for the data mesh.
Director of Enterprise Architecture and Data Strategy
This episode features
- The difference between data mesh and virtualization
- Best practices for federated data governance
- How long before we start seeing companies offering a “data mesh” as a product?
- Decentralized ownership: not one owner
- Infrastructure as a platform: easily scalable system
- Data mesh is highlighting the “right” way to do data and knowledge management