About this episode
Here’s your mission, should you choose to accept it: Your company is making poor decisions about how to bring its latest product to market. Time is running out, and the company risks missing a unique and lucrative opportunity. You must convince your exec team to stop using gut instinct and start trusting in data.
Step one is building a strong data and analytics team with the right mix of people, process, and technical know-how. In this episode, Juan, Tim, and Patrick Barry, VP of Data and Analytics at SPM Marketing and Communications, discuss what it takes to assemble a team from scratch.
VP, Data & Analytics, SPM Marketing & Communications
This episode features
- What roles and skills to prioritize
- Why diversity is critical
- What things do we wish would self-destruct
- Observe: get to know your team and their existing workflows
- Tools: what is in your tech stack, and what do people want to use?
- ROI: focus on key business outcomes and objectives