About this episode
Accelerating the delivery of data applications is at the top of the to-do list for many enterprises. That requires overcoming friction in your data architecture, managing complex requirements, and handling a variety of semantics challenges.
Join Tim, Juan, and Chris Bergh from Data Kitchen for a conversation about DataOps. The trio will look at how this emerging data management methodology can improve the flow of knowledge within data teams.
CEO and Head Chef, DataKitchen
This episode features
- How to create the right DataOps culture
- Measuring the value of your DataOps strategy
- Worst reason you’ve been called into work on your day off
- DataOps is a misnomer; It’s more about acting on the data, instead of the data itself.
- Learn to love your errors.
- Start a quality circle; when something screws up, write it down. Share it.